WATER VOICE


Recently, I made part of a contest at helium.com, which was about water. The topic got my full attention, given that it was a research subject where I have learned a lot. Concerned with all this buzzing of water shortage the need to do something draw into me to create this Water Voice blog. The intention is to spread information and make readers participate with whatever they know about the displayed topic. I’m aware of the multiple blogs and websites covering the water issues. I’m also alert for the fact that many people out there don’t have the slightest idea of the alarming situation the water outdraws this precise moment around the entire world. For that, main reason information should be spread as much as possible everywhere.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

DOES WATER HAVE FEELINGS?

Does water have feelings? Without thinking, everyone will say WATER does NOT have feelings. How can water have feelings if it doesn’t have a heart or soul?

Until a while ago, I would agree with the same negativity without any restrain of thought.
Today I see water in a different way. Water carries life! Life itself revolves around water. A few months ago, I read an interesting book “The Hidden Messages in Water” by Masaru Emoto. More books and videos are available from this special man.

Messages in the water? You must be thinking at this point how weird that is! However, there is plenty of explanation, investigation, real facts, and a few good mounting years of work before Dr. Emoto shared this precious information with the world.
Somehow, water does have something special if it can be called feelings I don’t know for sure. When water is expose to different situations whatever happens is close to be or it is all about feelings.
The question now is why does water change when expose to angry words or angry music? Why if expose to nice words and nice calm music changes also, but in a different way from the bad? The answer is obviously, water is alive, its life itself. However, without a heart or soul it caries a powerful energy probably more potent then we think. You need to read Dr. Emoto’s books and watch the videos to understand better what I’m talking about. You will see water in a different way and comprehend the drastic changes in the water when expose too negatively and positively conditions. The effects are like Water Gone Wild.



Water Gone Wild? Why am I saying this? Well, why do hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, and floods occur? Pollution? Is it really only because of pollution?

This will be my next topic.

Please fell free to comment. Let me know what you think about this topic and the next.
Your knowledge about the subject will be much appreciated.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment